This portal generated for Training LMS administrator use only.
We care about your health and safety. Please follow the below measures and stay safe.
Currently, there is no vaccine to prevent coronavirus (COVID-19). The best way is to avoid being exposed to the virus and to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, by following these steps:
• Avoid close contact with people or employees who are sick including your family members.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
• Use sanitizer at all times. Follow the link on the proper way of using sanitizer.
• Stay at home when you are sick.
• If you have the symptoms of the virus, visit the proper healthcare facilities immediately.
• Avoid crowded places including shopping malls
• If you cough cover your mouth or sneeze with a tissue then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Avoid handshakes, hugging and kissing when greeting colleagues or anyone
• Stay hydrated
• Should you have symptoms of the virus, use facemask. It is not recommended to use a facemask if you are well.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
Abu Dhabi Aviation Online Training
Outstanding Performance Since 1976